Hymer A Class Windscreen Wiper Arms - Volvo part no. (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2020
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
B544
Exp
None, none at all.
Hi,

I have a LHD 2007 Hymer B544 and one of the wiper arms is no longer grips the wiper shaft and hence does turn when the wipers are in operation.

I have taken it off and the splines on the inside of the old arms are worn down so I need one new arm, although one of the other arms could probably do with being replaced.

The internet tells me that the wiper arms are Volvo (commercial ?) parts, but it is not clear what part number I need to order.

Can anybody give me a part number, and where is the best, by which I mean cheapest, place to buy them ?

Regards

B

claude et maude

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2018
Kent
Funster No
MH
Hymer B664 CL
Exp
Since 2018
JC Leisure in Rye sorted mine out when I had the same problem with my B664, might be worth checking with them

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
B
Feb 3, 2020
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
B544
Exp
None, none at all.
UPDATE.

The internet told us the arm was from Volvo Commerical and quoted a Volvo part VO 1070113 number which the local Volvo dealer ordered for me - unfortunately, this part does not fit onto the tapered splined shaft that rotates.

I assume that this part number is perhaps for the older model year Hymer B544 (the one with the small round headlights)

My B544 is one of the newer models that came with the newer X250 Fiat Ducato chassis - late 2007 - mine has the large, expensive Hella headlights.
Could one of you good people with a more modern Hymer A class pop out and get the part number that I assume is printed somewhere on your wiper arms ?

Regards

P

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back