How to buy used MH in Portugal now (1 Viewer)

Rawtaichi

Free Member
Aug 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy
Exp
3 years
Hi folks,

We are considering buying a MH in Portugal in the next month. Google search shows very little. Anyone know where to look? Ideally looking for A class with twin beds in rear. Thanks in advance

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
JJ any ideas?

Deleted User
This site is where I look, not very many and not cheap.

I know someone in Cabanas de Tavira that is trying to sell a UK registered motorhome/campervan(not sure) that would need matriculating if kept in Portugal.
I am starting this process for mine at the moment but not getting very far due to the lack of a COC.

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
This site is where I look, not very many and not cheap.

I know someone in Cabanas de Tavira that is trying to sell a UK registered motorhome/campervan(not sure) that would need matriculating if kept in Portugal.
I am starting this process for mine at the moment but not getting very far due to the lack of a COC.
I beg your pardon? ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rawtaichi

Rawtaichi

Free Member
Aug 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy
Exp
3 years
Thank you both..I'll go take a look now

Apr 14, 2022
Carvoeiro, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Bavaria T71LP
Exp
50 years of boating, just one on motorhomes.
I have just purchased one from a dealer in Caldas Da Rainha called Primeiro Carro. If this link still works it was this one.

https://www.primeirocarro.pt/viatura_detalhe/1612/Bavaria-Camp-T-71-2.3-M.Jet-130cv-2011

We are pleased with it so far and the dealer (particularly Eric) was very good and helpful. I would recommend them. We purchased from a dealer so we had support and a warranty.

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back