• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

House with Business Opportunities - Italy (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
IMG_0184.JPG IMG_0187.JPG IMG_0190.JPG IMG_0186.JPG

Abruzzo, Italy

Detached villa with approx. 2 acres of productive land including detached development plot with planning consent in place. Situated in the heart of the Italian Countryside on the edge of The Majella National Park with magnificent panoramic views including down to the Adriatic Coast and within reach of numerous Blue Flag Beaches and the renowned ski resorts.

The property has the potential of a multitude of purposes, including a large family home, a multi-generational dwelling, B&B or self catering accommodation with separate owners' suite. The grounds have the potential to be developed as a market garden with the opportunity for farm gate sales. The detached garage / workshop could be developed for various purposes.

PROPERTY DETAILS

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Lobby with marble staircase to first floor

The lobby leads to:

Substantial fitted kitchen diner (dual aspect) with range of units and gas hob / electric oven. There is a custom built full height credenza included in the sale.

Front dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace

leading to:

Internal lobby with under-stairs storage

leading to:

Dining Room with French Doors and enclosed solid fuel fire / central heating boiler.

A second fully fitted kitchen with range of units and island hob unit.

Generous downstairs shower room with WC and wash basin (further bathroom upstairs)

Rear dual aspect lounge with French Doors to private garden area

A further dual aspect room with French Doors. This room is suitable for multiple usage e.g. bedroom or hobbies room.

FIRST FLOOR

The stairs lead to:

Four generous double bedrooms, one with access to the multi-aspect large sun terrace.

Family sized bathroom with full suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, bidet, and wash basin.

Access to:

Floored loft area with window which has potential for further development if required.

EXTERNAL

The area immediately surrounding the villa is hard landscaped, leading to areas set to mature orchard with a variety of productive fruit tress, an olive grove and potential for vegetable beds and soft fruit areas.

Behind the villa there is a substantial combined garage and workshop at the end of a secure drive with room for turning large vehicles together with more than adequate parking, suitable for commercial use such as quad bike or motorbike repair or similar.

A detached development plot (with planning consent) in place is included in the sale.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Solid fuel central heating

Private drainage

Mains water supply

Mains electricity supply

Offers in the region of €150,000 Private message me for contact details if you are interested or wish to view.

This is not my property but belongs to a family member who is moving back to the UK.

Attachments

• IMG_0192.JPG
    IMG_0192.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 225
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Very nice. Hope it goes quickly for them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I thought you said you were not going to get involved Helen.

Just can't help myself ...... but maybe someone has the vision, drive and (dare I say) courage to take it on this could be a fantastic opportunity. If I was 30 years younger I would be tempted myself :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back