Hood Extractor / Light not working, Which fuse? (1 Viewer)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Found out today that the hood fan and lights on our new Rapido 10000 do not work. There are 2 switches that when set to on nothing comes on. I am assuming this is a fuse issue but cant seem to find any fuses that are blown. Checked the manuals but no clear indication of where the fuse for this is. Anyone know where the fuse is or any thing i can try? I have checked the connections and they look ok. There are a load of fuses in the back garage but these all look ok and according to the manuals they are not anything to do with the hood.

Any help appreciated!

JFD

Apr 9, 2015
Crawley Down, West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Aventura G730
Exp
since 2014!
On our Rapido - a 768, you need to switch on the cooker hood at the control panel - it's a fan symbol, before the lights or fan on the cooker hood will operate.

Hope this helps!

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
On our Rapido - a 768, you need to switch on the cooker hood at the control panel - it's a fan symbol, before the lights or fan on the cooker hood will operate.

Hope this helps!
I will check that out, I really hope it is me being stupid

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013

Hope this helps!
Great that fixed it, for some reason the button on the control panel says "Prog" with a picture of a fan which does indeed make it work when pressed. No idea why it says Prog as i cant seem to find any info in the book for this but then i do have quite a few manuals so may not be looking in the correct one.

Thanks again though as it was very annoying not knowing :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back