Hire of motorhomes

Discussion in 'Ace Milano Motorhomes' started by Pinky, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Pinky

Pinky Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    We are thinking of buying a motorhome in the future and I would be interested in hiring one to try it before we get round to buying .
    We would prefer a low profile one ,(with the kitchen at the back (cant remember the number ) and were wondering if the manufacturer has a demonstrator that they hire to potential buyers or does anyone know a company that hires them out .
    Any advice would be appreciated .
    Thanks
    David

2. dylan

dylan

Ratings:
    +569
    Welcome to FUN Pinky, where are you in the country ?:Smile:

3. Pinky

Pinky Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Dylan .
    South West Scotland (Dumfries )but would be prepared to travel to get van .
    It would possibly be next year bfore trying to get van though .
    Thanks
    David ..

4. dylan

dylan

Ratings:
    +569
    Sure people in that area will be able to help, meanwhile look at loads of different motorhome layouts, visit shows and show rooms and most of all ask questions - they are a friendly helpful lot here :thumb::Smile:

5. richard

richard Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi David
    try me have just started in scottish borders this season , you can hire weekly , or longer, weekends, what ever you wish , have 2 motorhomes at present not new but very comfortable clean all mod cons etc no mileage charge both turbo diesel , low mileages 1 is 6 years old 6 berth the other is 8 years old 4 berth give me a phone or email tel 01576 51 00 94 cheers richard

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2008