Hi (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Just back from Petrerborough where I saw the stand :Eeek:.
I have had a motorhome or trailer caravan for 28 years, unfortunately still working, but in 3 years expect to be free to travel more than 6 weeks a year::bigsmile:.
Experience has shown me that big is not always beautiful, I have a 6m A class (Dethleffs) which has adequate room without being a pain to tour with.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello, and welcome to the Fun:thumb: Your Dethleffs is a great touring motorhome and like you say, a good compromise over size and go anywhere ability.::bigsmile:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Just back from Petrerborough where I saw the stand :Eeek:.
I have had a motorhome or trailer caravan for 28 years, unfortunately still working, but in 3 years expect to be free to travel more than 6 weeks a year::bigsmile:.
Experience has shown me that big is not always beautiful, I have a 6m A class (Dethleffs) which has adequate room without being a pain to tour with.

WELCOME TO THE FUN nearlyretired

We also have a 6m motorhome, after owning an RV, wife got too nervous when traveling in the death seat of a very wide vehicle :Eeek:

I hink big is beutiful, we loved the RV on site but now we go places RV's cannot go :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back