Hi q fabrications Folding Trailer (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
A few weeks ago I started a thread re above item well just got mine and have driven home with it early days but feel I must comment for any one else thinking of one.
First rate, well built and very good service from the company when we arrived my connector was not working and arranged a local company to sort thanks to Mick Rodgers(owner of Hi )
Towed very well from base to our home in Cornwall and last weekend took my car a citron C1 for a tow round Cornwall (CRAP BANK HOILDAY WEATHER) 70 miles went fine
Easy to load/unload and unfold/and fold again will get quicker with practice.
Yes not cheep but if space ltd on site or home worth looking into and remember we cant take it with us (money that is) I can now take are car if we want to

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Sounds great tbh. Have you any pictures?
I know folkes are going to be a long in a minute to ask about type approval etc but I don't care too much about that if the trailer is good strong and does what it says on the tin.

Edit.. I have seen the pics on the website and it does look nice. What did it cost you?

OP
OP
Adrian1
Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Sorry have no pictures but web site is good with all extras straps and spare wheel etc about £3150.00 I think as I said not cheep but very good(and I do not get a kick back)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back