Brummie64

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2024
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO 590
Hi everyone,

I am Martin, I live with my better half Denise in south Derbyshire, we are originally from Birmingham hence the name.
:)
I have just invested in a Burstner IXEO 590 and plan do some touring in France, and Scotland initially.
This isn’t our first Motorhome, back in 2012 we very briefly had an old Talbot based autotrail couchbuilt van, but at the time it wasn’t really suitable for our needs, and we ended up getting a 2 berth caravan the year after.

Anyway now we really fancy doing a bit of touring, and few weekends away, with our 2 dogs, hopefully we’ll get our first trip away very soon, at the moment we are just “tailoring” the van to our needs and making it spaniel proof!

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
:welcome4:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Hi Brummie Martin, my name is Martin too and I'm a Brummie....
I've got a Nephew who lives in Brum... he's named after me...Martin....
Like you I left Brum in 1977 to live elsewhere....
Enjoy fun and motorhoming in general..we do...🥳🥳👍🇪🇦

OP
OP
Brummie64

Brummie64

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2024
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner IXEO 590
Hi Brummie Martin, my name is Martin too and I'm a Brummie....
I've got a Nephew who lives in Brum... he's named after me...Martin....
Like you I left Brum in 1977 to live elsewhere....
Enjoy fun and motorhoming in general..we do...🥳🥳👍🇪🇦
Hi fellow Brummie ex-pat, and fellow Martin, the best sort!
I see you have moved further out of Brum than we did :)
I love France and would love to tour southern France and maybe Spain and Portugal whilst we are there too.
Maybe once I am retired in few more years :)

Feb 2, 2022
Hartland, Bideford, Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Ixeo 1744
Exp
I’m newbie
Hi everyone,

I am Martin, I live with my better half Denise in south Derbyshire, we are originally from Birmingham hence the name.
:)
I have just invested in a Burstner IXEO 590 and plan do some touring in France, and Scotland initially.
This isn’t our first Motorhome, back in 2012 we very briefly had an old Talbot based autotrail couchbuilt van, but at the time it wasn’t really suitable for our needs, and we ended up getting a 2 berth caravan the year after.

Anyway now we really fancy doing a bit of touring, and few weekends away, with our 2 dogs, hopefully we’ll get our first trip away very soon, at the moment we are just “tailoring” the van to our needs and making it spaniel proof!
Hi
I must admit we choose burstner 744 as it had a double lounge which was ideal for us with a large dog. Quite challenging with a dog in motorhome, fine when it dry but a bit of a pain when it’s weather is wet .
But wouldn’t be as enjoyable without a dog .
Enjoy your travels 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back