Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 20, 2021
Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2012
I have bought a A/S Warwick on a Peugeot chassis. It came with Clifford 330XI alarm which is , somehow, combined with the Peugeot alarm - but no code, no obvious 'valet switch' or 'keyless transmitter' - only the standard Peugeot key with 3 buttons. The manufacturers and the previous owner don't reply to correspondence. The alarm goes off without any obvious reason other than I am onboard but not necessarily near a movement sensor.
I, and my neighbours, would be grateful for any help.

Stealaway

Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
I have bought a A/S Warwick on a Peugeot chassis. It came with Clifford 330XI alarm which is , somehow, combined with the Peugeot alarm - but no code, no obvious 'valet switch' or 'keyless transmitter' - only the standard Peugeot key with 3 buttons. The manufacturers and the previous owner don't reply to correspondence. The alarm goes off without any obvious reason other than I am onboard but not necessarily near a movement sensor.
I, and my neighbours, would be grateful for any help.
The sensor react to air pressure and are very sensitive so you don't need to be close to them. A slightly open window will set them off. I had trouble with the underneath the bonnet switch not making a good contact onto the felt. insulation
Mine one only has the vehicle key to operate it. I don't have night function or on board function

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N
Apr 20, 2021
Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks Stealaway.
By trial and error, the only way I could cancel the alarm was to press the middle button, But the alarm would go off again after a variable time, presumably again due to movement .
Does your vehicle key look the same as mine? The top button locks and unlocks the cab, the middle locks the habitation door and the bottom one opens it. Usually!
Any other advice would be gratefully received.
Nick

Van Key.jpg

Upvote 0

Stealaway

Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Thanks Stealaway.
By trial and error, the only way I could cancel the alarm was to press the middle button, But the alarm would go off again after a variable time, presumably again due to movement .
Does your vehicle key look the same as mine? The top button locks and unlocks the cab, the middle locks the habitation door and the bottom one opens it. Usually!
Any other advice would be gratefully received.
Nick

View attachment 711533

I only have the two button Fiat key fob.
Locking the van as normal with the fob sets the alarm and you have a chirp and the light on the dash.
Unlocking the van with switches turns off the alarm and light.
If the alarm is activated put your key in the ignition and turn on the engine to reset it.

s-l1600.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
N
Apr 20, 2021
Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2012
Many thanks Stealaway.
I'll have to find how to immobilise the alarm whilst onboard whilst still preventing intruders by locking the doors.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Stealaway

Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Intruders when you are in the van is very unlikely but we do use these with the front seats turned around.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back