Hells bells (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
life is still conspiring to keep us OUT of our Motorhome. So far we have spent a total of 0 ( that's zero) nights in her. And have only been away for a day to the seaside. Feeling thwarted at every turn. First I get cancer, have major surgery so I can't lift Steves wheelchair for three months. Get the all clear and start getting excited then my step father in law dies leaving a frail, unsteady, almost blind Mother in law behind. We are her nearest relatives and she needs us desperately to reassure her and care for her until a room in the care home becomes available. We've booked to go to Poland in her in July. Can see that being our first trip. On the plus side the Motorhome is getting lots of much needed TLC......as is Mum in Law!

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sometimes life does that to you doesn't it!

Sure you will get your reward, sometime soon hopefully.

Martin

Sep 9, 2011
Worcester
Funster No
MH
looking
Exp
Hope it all works out okay for you and hope your mom gets a good care home that's very important for as well john

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well the only trip mine has done is for a Service at only ten months old. Her first run out will be Chester, Home of Carol my "imaginary bit on the side".......... and looking forward to so many faces old and new.

Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back