May 14, 2021
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
6 months
Hi All
Having been lurking around these parts for a few weeks, thought it was time we joined up, I’m sure we will be making good use of all the knowledge contained within 😀.
We are very recent motorhomer, however we started our search at least two years ago, a somewhat limited budget we had a good idea of the layout we wanted and looked in a few and in April this year a Autocruise Starspirit of 2003 vintage turned up on the drive!
Thankfully it seems (so far) we made a good choice, let’s hope it stays that way!
So far we’ve been out and about maybe 7/8 times, local to start with - North Wales - Shrewsbury- The Lakes - Gloucester- Devon and Cambridge to name a few.
Looking forward to an informative time on here😀
cheers
Dave

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few times😉
Welcome along to the forum :welcome4:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Happy Hey Hey GIF by Lillee Jean

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
:welcome4:to the fun from Liverpool
May bump into you sometime.
A lot of us will be at Chester Food and drink at the bank holiday why not try and pop in if passing.

OP
OP
larchtree

larchtree

Free Member
May 14, 2021
Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
6 months
Thanks everyone for your kind Greetings
Unfortunately we are away over the BH so will not make Chester but there I’m sure be other possibilities
cheers
Dave

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Hi All
Having been lurking around these parts for a few weeks, thought it was time we joined up, I’m sure we will be making good use of all the knowledge contained within 😀.
We are very recent motorhomer, however we started our search at least two years ago, a somewhat limited budget we had a good idea of the layout we wanted and looked in a few and in April this year a Autocruise Starspirit of 2003 vintage turned up on the drive!
Thankfully it seems (so far) we made a good choice, let’s hope it stays that way!
So far we’ve been out and about maybe 7/8 times, local to start with - North Wales - Shrewsbury- The Lakes - Gloucester- Devon and Cambridge to name a few.
Looking forward to an informative time on here😀
cheers
Dave
hi and welcome, we also liked the look of the autocruise starship,
We already had bought zebedee our 2003 hymer, enjoy your travels. :clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries