Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Spain
Funster No
MH
C Class I think
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello everyone from sunny Spain, after years of Motorhome envy we have at last bought our first Motorhome, I say first but in the 80's we did own a lovely VW camper which gave us the bug for caravanning and the like, anyway we bought privately a Moncayo Mediterraneo 421 and at the moment it is parked up on the road outside our urbinisation as Hubby is having a few health issues at the moment he won't be able to take us anywhere for a little while yet, but that doesn't stop us going out to it at every given opportunity. You mustn't laugh but we have already made our first mistake by filling the fresh water tank (that was my idea) I stupidly thought it could stay in there ready for when we do go away which will probably be November and also I wanted to make sure the sinks and the toilet all worked properly, but now I realise that probably isn't the right thing to do and from what we can see there is no way of draining it, perhaps one of you lovely people could advise on what is the best thing to do.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Welcome to Fun Martha and Hubby. I don't know that particular van but there should be a drain tap somewhere underneath or even access in the floor to the tank itself where you can reach through the water and pull a plug. Failing that you could run all the taps to empty it into the waste tank and drain that from an outside tap which should be easy enough to find underneath. Just be careful or you'll end up in another grey waste discharge debate. :LOL:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Martha, I wouldn't worry too much if you cant drain it, a couple of long showers will soon see it empty. Meanwhile Welcome to the fun (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum enjoy your travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back