Hello from a newbie to this forum (1 Viewer)

Jan 6, 2017
East Devon
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morocco XL
Exp
since 2014
Hello all,

Just discovered this group having been a member of another one which was amazingly informative and helpful when we bought our first MH 3 years ago, and populated by welcoming and knowledgable members! The site though just seems to have become increasingly difficult to navigate and log into.

At first sight this seems very user friendly and having had a look through some of the threads a mine of information.

We have 'Frank' who is a 2003 Frankia i650. Our first MH but perfect layout for us. In three years the only vehicle that could possibly replace him is another of the same and there are very few vans with a similar layout (Hymer 544??) We were lucky I think to have got it right first time.

Learnt tons over the last three years with trips to (mainly) France - we love Aires - but also Italy and Germany. Big trip to Spain this year and looking forward to planning that.

Look forward to picking your brains and who knows may be able to answer questions myself (not on sport though!!).

Mark

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and :pink: to the fun forum.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
IMG_0598.JPG

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

.... p.s. To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth £15 and will allow you to continue posting as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Broken Link Removed

Wyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back