Greytop

Free Member
Jul 9, 2011
Funster No
MH
Hyner Swing 544
Exp
On and off since 1985
I just stumbled on to this site by mistake and I am glad I did as it looks to be a very comprehensive site with a wealth of information.
Myself and my wife Gloria have alternated between Motorhomes and Caravans over the last 25 years. We recently sold our caravan and in the process of looking for a Motorhome and have set our hearts on a Hymer probably B584 as 20 feet is the maximum size that will fit on our driveway.
Also we are contemplating spending three weeks in the USA later in the year touring in a RV or something smaller, which we will rent. This is completely new territory for us so I would welcome any advice at all from anybody who has done this. No matter how much you read about a subject, it can never compare with practical advice from people who have actually done it!! So please bombard me with advice!!!
Greytop

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
:welcome: to motorhomeFUN. Lots of lovely folk on here who are always willing to give advice if you need any. :Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Greytop, you'll be familiar with most of the systems as you'll find they are the same as caravans in many respects. Lots and lots of experience here though, you'll get your questions answered pretty quick. Meanwhile welcome to the Fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back