Hella headlights with LED daylight running lights (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Our B678DL has just today had its first MOT , just a warning if it’s LHD to check that the dip levers are set to flat as it appears they are liable to move,we had them adjusted to flat on import and passed the requirements by DVLA but it seems they had moved back to continental dip over the time we have had the van?
probably the bone jarring ride with the Michelin Agilis campers pressures?
luckily our garage sorted it out straight away and we got a pass, but I think I will take a look to see if I can find a way to hold the lever a bit more permanently🤔

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
On mine I found if the leaver is fully in the flat position the beam pattern is dreadful, I tweak it aiming at my garage door. I normally leave them set to LHD as don't do many miles in the UK and sleep in the Motorhome rather than drive it when it's dark.

OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
On mine I found if the leaver is fully in the flat position the beam pattern is dreadful, I tweak it aiming at my garage door. I normally leave them set to LHD as don't do many miles in the UK and sleep in the Motorhome rather than drive it when it's dark.
Yes we do very little night time driving so not to concerned however to get MOT they have to dip at least flat, as you know those levers are not very accurate in fact one of ours was spilling into the main beam causing a problem, Im lucky to have a good garage that sorted it without any hassle.😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Yes we do very little night time driving so not to concerned however to get MOT they have to dip at least flat, as you know those levers are not very accurate in fact one of ours was spilling into the main beam causing a problem, Im lucky to have a good garage that sorted it without any hassle.😊
My garage commented one was a bit high and said I'm not worried about that more concerned with things that affect safety.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back