Health Insurance help (1 Viewer)

May 12, 2016
Blackwood Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
N&B Arto
Exp
Since 1986
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding health insurance when we leave the EU? At the moment It appears all quotes I have had restrict the max length of time we can be away, I am 69 and Husband 72. He has had treatment this year for prostate cancer, hormone and radiotherapy, waiting for result of 6 month PSA test. My concern is we like to spend a few months Spring and Autumn in Spain etc. Until now not a big problem because of EHIC but this will obviously change after brexit. Anyone know of any Insurance companies who offer cover for 70's+ with exsisting conditions and for at least 3 months in Europe please

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
The EHIC was in place before we joined the common market so a strong likelihood of being retained or something similar if we crash out. How odd it is that a bad deal was worse than no deal and now no deal is worse than a bad deal. Can we trust our own mp's to be truthful with us ? Can we f*** !

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
As PhilandMena says, our health links go back a very long way and, although I could be wrong, do not cost us very much as a country. If we have medical problems in Spain for example, when all the costs are added up, it is the home country that pays the bills.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back