Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
I have a friend who lives in Torrox & we want to get together again this year. We saw her last year & stayed in Camping Milu, but there is a very steep hill to get in & we don't want to chance that again. Looking at CamperContact, Parking Miramor & Camping El Pino look too cramped - which leaves Paradise Beach. Has anyone e stayed there & is it as cramped as it looks? Our van is 7.6 long so we don't want to risk anywhere we can't get into.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
I have a friend who lives in Torrox & we want to get together again this year. We saw her last year & stayed in Camping Milu, but there is a very steep hill to get in & we don't want to chance that again. Looking at CamperContact, Parking Miramor & Camping El Pino look too cramped - which leaves Paradise Beach. Has anyone e stayed there & is it as cramped as it looks? Our van is 7.6 long so we don't want to risk anywhere we can't get into.
Whilst I realise the access road is steep and has a bend, we have stayed there twice in our 9m 12 ton Morelo, access, I thought, was pretty easy. The problem is weekends, and the open air nightclub bar place down below on the road which can be loud until the early hours.

OP
OP
The Happy Hooker
Jun 28, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Whilst I realise the access road is steep and has a bend, we have stayed there twice in our 9m 12 ton Morelo, access, I thought, was pretty easy. The problem is weekends, and the open air nightclub bar place down below on the road which can be loud until the early hours.
Thanks, but Dave wont go there again because of the slope.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
There are two other sites within a killometre. Neither were as good. You could see one of them below to the right, it looks a bit like a scrapyard but often full. If you should stay up the hill again, the tatty little eatery to the right does great fish meals.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back