Has any one Remapping a Peugeot boxer 2lt 2018 Elddis 125 pros and cons (1 Viewer)

Bob M

Free Member
Mar 16, 2019
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Has any one Remapping a Peugeot boxer 2lt 2018 Elddis 125 pros and cons

James-Alex

Free Member
Oct 3, 2020
Bath. Somerset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail excel 640G
From what I’ve read it’s not the best thing to do on these engines. I use to have a subaru and the mapping I did to that was to factor in modifications. It’s a totally different thing than mapping for fuel economy and a better torque/hp. Would advise caution with these websites that come to do them on the drive. Thing to remember is they map out the manufacturer recommended settings and why would the manufacturer set it up that way if they could make them better from factory. I wouldn’t map my moho

Upvote 0
Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Why do you want to remap it?,I have a Peugeot with a 2 litre engine and it goes like the clappers,pulls up the hills ,accelerates quick.and ok on mpg.I can't really see the need to remap a perfectly good engine.Its not as though it's pulling a lot of weight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

bridgedino

Free Member
Sep 13, 2020
Fife
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Why do you want to remap it?,I have a Peugeot with a 2 litre engine and it goes like the clappers,pulls up the hills ,accelerates quick.and ok on mpg.I can't really see the need to remap a perfectly good engine.Its not as though it's pulling a lot of weight.
Same here, never felt it sluggish at all

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back