LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I’m just back from a day spent in The Ironbridge area whilst @dave newell lvs changed my front springs and struts and added semi air suspension to the back. The purpose of this was to upgrade my GVW from 3650kg to 4000kg. SV tech supplied the paperwork and I am getting new higher load rating tyres tomorrow. Then I have to send the paperwork to DVLA.

Dave Newell has been recommended on this forum a number of times and he does give a discount to Funsters. I was very happy with the work and the professional way he dealt with it. There is a convenient overnight stop nearby, which enabled an 0830 start. The van handling now feels considerably better and it will be good to know that I can now travel safely within weight limits.

As a bonus, whilst Dave worked on the van they lent me a card giving free access to several Ironbridge area museums, including the Blists Hill Victorian Town, where I spent a very enjoyable 3 hours, followed by a walk through the woods to Ironbridge. Great idea to do this, much better than hanging around the workshop!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back