Green card insurance document - it can be a trying experience! (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Well done Comfort Insurance. Within 48 hours of my phone call request I had received by Green Card insurance document for my Autotrail Tracker EKS. Excellent service!
A different experience with my M&S car insurers when I phoned on 30th September! On requesting a Green Card for my Honda they said they're not issuing Green Cards at the moment and that my standard UK insurance document would suffice because of the translation on the back.
I pointed out that this was a totally different document to the Green Card and that my MH insurers had responded quickly to my request. Added to that I would be out of the country from mid-October to early November. After putting me on hold for some time they then said that they would request a Green Card for me. That was ten days ago! Phoning them today to enquire what was happening they replied that it takes 3 days to process the request and it was processed on 8th October. Then it would take 3-5 days before I received the document in the post! I'm still waiting.
What a contrast in customer service. Has anyone else had similar experiences in obtain a Green Card for their car or their MH??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back