Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Next months mag will have a lot of doggie content. If you have any dog stories please send me a PM with them. Did a dog eat your motorhome. Best bits of travelling with them, did you meet your partner while exercising your dog? Anything at all. cheers (y)

Aug 20, 2019
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Pulse
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020
Well this last 9 months has been one amazing doggie adventure for Beech. She's having the best life an 11 year old lab could possibly have with regular adventures trekking up mountains (The Alps, Pyrenees, Picos and Sierra Nevadas) she rode in a cable car, has swum in lakes, rivers and the sea on a regular basis and she even got her photo in the Daily mirror when we discovered a large package of drugs washed up on the beach during walkies! We thought we were going to lose her last month when the vet discovered a 1.5kg tumour of her spleen and now she's back to full fitness and today is chasing snow balls like a puppy.
DSC_3415.JPG

DSC_4176.JPG

DSC_3640.JPG

DSC_3471.JPG

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2021
Northamptonshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Vantage Sol
Good to see your dog getting the most out of travelling around Europe! We are picking a new van up in a few weeks and hoping to travel widely in Europe when we are allowed, with our Cavapoo dog-I have been wondering what sort of experiences (apart from museums and restaurants) will be out of bounds for us when we travel? Are dogs generally allowed on trains/cablecars/buses/boats abroad? are we likely to be made to feel we are nuisances by travelling with the dog? Sounds like next months magazine will be particularly useful to me. We only ever travelled round the UK with our last 2 labradors-they both used to squeeze into the "bathroom" of our motorhome with me whenever I popped in during the night....cosy!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back