Rally Chat Gin, gin & more gin (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I'm with you in spirit.
View attachment 725752
We were with them in spirit too
1E4C9C78-FCDA-42F6-86D9-60AF1A5DEE88.jpeg

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Is covid back, you all seem a metre away from each other. šŸ˜€
No John, their breath smells like a brewery. Any closer and you'd be intoxicated yourself. Me, on the otherhand (being all sweetness and light) was stone cold sober taking the photo.šŸ˜Š

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mrs Quackers

Mrs Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
No John, their breath smells like a brewery. Any closer and you'd be intoxicated yourself. Me, on the otherhand (being all sweetness and light) was stone cold sober taking the photo.šŸ˜Š
Sorry Phil, at what time exactly was it that you were stone cold sober? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ pretty sure your rum masterclass was not alcohol free not to mention the gin earlier in the day šŸ¤Ŗ

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry Phil, at what time exactly was it that you were stone cold sober? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ pretty sure your rum masterclass was not alcohol free not to mention the gin earlier in the day šŸ¤Ŗ
You're just being pedantic now.;) May I refer you to Broken Link Removed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
What an excellent weekend. On the face of it, it did seem a little expensive. What we got for our money turned out to be excellent value. That's coming from a non-gin lover. The gin school is literally in an old school which just adds to the occassion. My opinion of the day was that it was informative and amusing in equal measures. Copious amounts of gin were drunk while the information regarding the history, legal battles and recent stratospheric rise in popularity was eloquently given. This was followed by the distilling process. How rewarding is it to formulate your own flavours and then produce a bottle of that concoction?

The food was excellent and not spicy.

I added to the day a two hour Rum masterclass. Again a wonderful experience sampling and learning about my favourite tipple.

Add to all of this the friendship of funsters. What more could you ask for?

Before anybody asks......no, I didn't drive home afterwards.

Feb 18, 2022
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
RT Pergaso 740
What an excellent weekend. On the face of it, it did seem a little expensive. What we got for our money turned out to be excellent value. That's coming from a non-gin lover. The gin school is literally in an old school which just adds to the occassion. My opinion of the day was that it was informative and amusing in equal measures. Copious amounts of gin were drunk while the information regarding the history, legal battles and recent stratospheric rise in popularity was eloquently given. This was followed by the distilling process. How rewarding is it to formulate your own flavours and then produce a bottle of that concoction?

The food was excellent and not spicy.

I added to the day a two hour Rum masterclass. Again a wonderful experience sampling and learning about my favourite tipple.

Add to all of this the friendship of funsters. What more could you ask for?

Before anybody asks......no, I didn't drive home afterwards.
Yes I did think it was little expensive when booking, but wow it did turn out to be excellent value.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back