Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
I had a link to the site in Germany where i could download and complete and send away for the Euro Zone sticker cant remember proper name.

Has anyone got the site address please?

Mick

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Costs
For € 15 including VAT and postage, you will receive your emissions sticker in the post without delay.*
*If your car does not qualify for an emissions sticker, we will inform you free of charge and reimburse your payment in full.

Your contact at TÜV SÜD:
TÜV SÜD Auto Service GmbH
Kundendialog & Service-Center
Im Gewerbepark C35
93059 Regensburg

Tel.: 0941 38327-100
E-Mail: ksc@tuev-sued.de

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Before I, or any other Funsters commit to this, I wonder if anyone has researched the following, and been given accurate answers.

Is this mandatory all over Germany, or just a few restricted areas, like the French one? Is there a deadline date for having one.
Are the Gerrys ignoring getting one of these, as the French are (allegedly) at present.
Knowing how strict Germany is in law enforcement, that may be a silly question.
We have the French one, why is that not good enough for every EU country, as I would have thought they all have similar emissions targets.
Thanks for any clarification on this.
Les

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Before I, or any other Funsters commit to this, I wonder if anyone has researched the following, and been given accurate answers.

Is this mandatory all over Germany, or just a few restricted areas, like the French one? Is there a deadline date for having one.
Are the Gerrys ignoring getting one of these, as the French are (allegedly) at present.
We have the French one, why is that not good enough for every EU country, as I would have thought they all have similar emissions targets.
Les
Wouldn't that be like saying you've got a French one so why not good for the UK?
Each country sets their emission restrictions areas and thus each country requires its own certificate.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Wouldn't that be like saying you've got a French one so why not good for the UK?
Each country sets their emission restrictions areas and thus each country requires its own certificate.
Hi @EX51SSS
I was hoping rather unrealistically I know, that as far as emissions generated from motor vehicles, that we and every EU state would be singing off the same hymn sheet in terms of co & Nox levels targets in cities and built up areas,other wise what are all these global summits every year all about. (other than an all expenses paid jolly)
Without a common agreement its a free for all, and every member state to have differing pollution level targets, with different ways of enforcing them, on differing timescales.
I know about The Paris treaty, and the difficulties of getting the major polluters in the world to reduce carbon emissions on burning fossil fuels etc, as some are more heavily reliant on these than others, for power generation & employment for getting the raw ingredients out the ground.
Vehicle manufacturers produce the emissions for each vehicle as they are made, maybe they should also produce a window sticker or plate that verifies its pollution levels that would be accepted or rejected by all, as its already on the V5 docs. (VW Group aside in this idea)
Would that idea be too simplistic do you think;) suppose we now need another summit meeting to raise that idea:D Trump would obviously not agree:D2
Les

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.

Only in the low emission zones I think but for the six euros why not just get one?

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Only in the low emission zones I think but for the six euros why not just get one?
Just been online to Berlin.DE, just had to put Van Reg in and a PDF copy of V5, paid with Master Card, clicked submit...all done!
Hellover lot easier than the French website as it allows up to 2 MB download.
Confirmation email received a few minutes after.
So all good.
So that's the french Crit air, now the German one, I wonder which EU country will be next, maybe all of them after B:eek:
Thanks
Les

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No

Les

Always up to date:

OP
OP
MickyP

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Just been online to Berlin.DE, just had to put Van Reg in and a PDF copy of V5, paid with Master Card, clicked submit...all done!
Hellover lot easier than the French website as it allows up to 2 MB download.
Confirmation email received a few minutes after.
So all good.
So that's the french Crit air, now the German one, I wonder which EU country will be next, maybe all of them after B:eek:
Thanks
Les
I tried to do this online but it fails to let me add a PDF of my docs

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I tried to do this online but it fails to let me add a PDF of my docs
Yes dont worry I struggled also, as there is a message at bottom of page showing No Docs Added, even though the title of your imported doc is showing in the upload file/search box.
I simply uploaded my PDF of the V5, which was listed in the file/search box,(could not review doc though) then clicked on next, that took me to final page pay method, entered CC details, completed everything.
I then got a message stating we will send you an email confirmation, waited a while 5/10 mins, then got 2 emails, for for receipt of payment, another with an attachment at top, which when opened shows a nice clear copy of my V5 doc.
So hopefully all done & successful, time will tell(y)
Les

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
If they had a universal one , they couldn't all make a charge eg online sales might go mostly via TUV so France would lose out :(

Jul 29, 2017
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 530 Flash
Exp
Camping Caravanning and Motorhoming for 40yrs, last 2 Motorhoming
The berlin.de site is the only one you should use for Germany, all others are a scam. Uploads can be up 5mb whereas the French Crit-air is only 400kb so you have to resize.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back