Jul 27, 2015
Staines
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer
Exp
since 2011
Hi.
Christy Towel ? Light,noiseless and cheap'ish,but the best bit.... You can dry off the growler as well, after a walkies in the rain.Thousands of other uses,even stopping rattles that occur from the glass lid on the hob,fold and insert,sorted.
Tea Bag

I assume that you mean dog, but I recommend that you check out "growler" in the urban dictionary...

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Ooooooooo goody, another generator thread. Not had one for days.

I use one of these as I find it tows much better that the single axle one I sold to @Tootles 'cos he only drives slowly dontchaknow. (y);)View attachment 92532

I'll bring a real generator (y)

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
has anyone had or used a 2.5 kva Honda go 160 no frame stephill generator? It's use will be for 10 mins in the morning for running the hair dryer. If in trouble I would charge battery but it's mainly for the hair dryer. Just wondered if any good, did not want to spend a grand on a generator for a hair dryer . Cheers
Buy her a towel ? :whistle:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Alternatively, how about a gas powered hair dryer?
Alternatively, how about a gas powered telly?? My gran had a steam powered model, made by The Vulcan Engineering Company at Newton-Le-Willows, Lancashire. (y)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
I assume that you mean dog, but I recommend that you check out "growler" in the urban dictionary...

Hi.
Yes,and she is a "Bitch"... That has several meanings.... LOL. This is not made up,VERY true. Mate and his wife,me and first wife went away on
holiday in the caravans,had a super time at Mrs Evans Mowr for Mawr ? (Llenbedre,just before Shell Island causeway),came home,unpacked and sorted. "Mate",comes up,and says. "Had Bill the neigbour round,he tells me that "P",my son and "Hair? " had knocked on his door and asked if he could borrow their Hair Drier,as his mum and dad had taken the hair drier with them and he could not dry his hair. Bills wife had passed away a few years earlier and Bill ?...................... Not one strand of hair on his head...
Bill suggested he used a towel to dry his hair,in a dry humoured northern fashion **&&^^^*. but "P"... A paul Nicholas look alike at the time said " I cannot do that,it will ruin my hair". Despite that,"P" does not shop at Walmart....LOL
As you can see,i could not resist posting about the Towel. Happy days,fond memories. Mrs Evans will be 85 this year and we hope to be there at her party
Tea Bag. Growlers Dad

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back