Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Does any one know of a company who deliver repsol gas cylinders in Benidorm? Have been lucky to have friends with cars here in past but they have all moved on now. Staying at Almafra at present. Thanks.?

OP
OP
Jandek

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
I have an empty . They don't sell them on site. Sell them in supermarket up the road and brico but neither deliver. Don't fancy carrying on my bike!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
I just can't believe that everyone on a site that size goes out to get their own gas, but then it is a fair way out of town. Maybe they all are tuggers or have a toad.

OP
OP
Jandek

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
I just can't believe that everyone on a site that size goes out to get their own gas, but then it is a fair way out of town. Maybe they all are tuggers or have a toad.
There are a load of cylinders here but have been told by receptionist there are reserved for the casas ! Have been lucky up to now as had friends who were tuggers. Am sure if ask around someone will help out , just thought seems cheeky and would try and sort ourselves out.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Possibly a lot have refillable ones

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
If I was a bit nearer I'd fetch you one, unfortunately I'm in the Valencia region at the mo.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
There are a load of cylinders here but have been told by receptionist there are reserved for the casas ! Have been lucky up to now as had friends who were tuggers. Am sure if ask around someone will help out , just thought seems cheeky and would try and sort ourselves out.
Ask how the full ones get there & what day he comes. . Then when delivery man comes buy one off him.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back