Gas BBQ outlet point identification (1 Viewer)

Rowena Bellamy

Free Member
Mar 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Autocruise MWB
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum, along with my new shiny Autocruise van (I had a self build previously)
It's come with a shiny outdoor BBQ outlet point, and I'm trying to identify it so I know how to connect to it. I *think* it's Truma(?), but any help would be super appreciated. Even if it is I'm not sure how I should connect to it (I was expecting a screw thread) - is it just a case of hose and a clamp?
Really appreciate any help, thanks all!!!

BROKEN LINK

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Rowena,

You’ve not been ignored its just that in our fight against spammers we moderate new members posts if they have links in them. Your posts have been hidden but are live now and should get some answers. Enjoy the new van and welcome to the Fun yy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi it is quite a common BBQ point and can also be used to feed gas back into the system (using a bottle with a regulator) very useful for extended stays in another country, just use a local bottle.
We bought some on eBay there are loads for sale----- I can't remember what they are called but try searching for caravan gas BBQ points and see what you get!!!! AFAIK if they look like yours they will be correct!!!
Someone else will correct me if I am wrong!!!!
Edit--- I see pre and post 2004 are different!!
Welcome to fun BTW!!

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back