Garmin Nuvi 250 or TomTom One Europe? (1 Viewer)

cazd

Free Member
May 4, 2008
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
New - since August 2008
We're looking for an entry level satnav that will work well in Europe. I think I've got it down to either the Nuvi 250 or One Europe. Can anyone give me any pointers as to which would be the best to go for?

Any advice is very much appreciated!

Thanks
Carol

Beachbum

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Hamburg / Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
40 Years
Hi Carol
I have got a Garmin NUVI 250W. I find it very easy to follow and operate as a first timer. It should have GB and Europe on it. I paid £140, knocked down from £165 from Maplins.

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I've had quite a few sat navs, both Tom Tom and Garmin. I think Garmin is a bit more user friendly. The last 3 i bought for the guys at work were Garmin.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

stagman

Deleted User
I've had quite a few sat navs, both Tom Tom and Garmin. I think Garmin is a bit more user friendly. The last 3 i bought for the guys at work were Garmin.

Just bought garmin nuvi 760t from Dixons online £200 odd quid inc postage cheaper than the standard one in Halfords, has bluetooth -mp3-reads text messages -music through stereo-directions through stereo-names streets-western europe uk & Ire:thumb:land-easy to use out of the box-traffic diversion.It was bought as a replacement for my streetpilot 3.Looking good

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back