Gareth & Phil have fun in Spain 2025.

Oh my god, lunch was amazing.
We really like this restaurant.

20250319_132357.webp
20250319_134324.webp
20250319_134327.webp
20250319_134509.webp
20250319_134747.webp
20250319_134844.webp
20250319_140048.webp
20250319_142026.webp
20250319_142030.webp
20250319_142847.webp
20250319_145941.webp
20250319_145945.webp
 
Oh my god, lunch was amazing.
We really like this restaurant.

View attachment 1030950View attachment 1030951View attachment 1030952View attachment 1030953View attachment 1030954View attachment 1030955View attachment 1030956View attachment 1030957View attachment 1030958View attachment 1030959View attachment 1030960View attachment 1030961

I love food like this and have had it more times then my wallet remembers but I always feel like a bargain bucket afterwards…😆🤣

Probably why I’m so fat…🤣😂😉
 
I'm surprised to see you drinking Terry brandy (we use that to clean the drain), surely a Gran Duque de Alba or a Lepanto would be preferred having seen your exquisite taste in all things culinary. 🥃
Terry's is a great stand by, my preferred is a torres.
 
I'm surprised to see you drinking Terry brandy (we use that to clean the drain), surely a Gran Duque de Alba or a Lepanto would be preferred having seen your exquisite taste in all things culinary. 🥃
We usually use the Terry's in the sangria but I'm trying to empty the bottle so we can a new one hic hic
 
I disagree, the sweetness of the Terry's lends itself to a Sangria and a 20 year old Jamie from torres is simply superb knocking most xo cognac for six.
Before you leave Spain, try a Gran Duque de Alba and then a Lepanto, both fine Spanish brandies. Do NOT let them heat the glass. Just in case you are missing something....
 
Before you leave Spain, try a Gran Duque de Alba and then a Lepanto, both fine Spanish brandies. Do NOT let them heat the glass. Just in case you are missing something....
I've had a lepanto brandy before and it's a good one for the price, very good value.
 
Just to put things in perspective, today I had
Breakfast
Two weetabix with mixed nuts, cranberries, chewy banana, and grapes.
Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich and a bag of crisps
Evening meal
Lamb steaks and roast potatoes with veg
and two pints of Guinness sat in the sun this afternoon in Scotland.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 loving your thread but wish I had knocked on your door when you were at Cirencester…….next time. 👍
 

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Log in

Already a member? Log in here.

Forum posts reflect the views of individual users and not MotorhomeFun.
MotorhomeFun does not endorse or verify user-generated content.

Back
Top