Garage/workshop/repairs in Poland, Czechia (1 Viewer)

Fulltiming Felines

Free Member
Aug 27, 2018
Funster No
50054065662_f307ebffb2_c.jpg

Can anyone recommend shops in Poland or Czechia that can do a variety of jobs such as fitting solar panel, skylight, resealing windows, and also mechanical jobs like rust repair.

I've heard that labor is cheap there. I'm currently in Germany so it's easy to drive to those countries.

Maya just bought a 1991 Fiat Ducato van and needs work done on it. My Hymer could also do with a few upgrades. We'll be traveling in convoy with our four cats. She has one cat Smudge that hates other cats, so Smudge demanded her own private van.
😸

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
Hi , I am just waiting for some info for you , as I have a friend (Polish) who is in that trade but he lives in UK
for a while now . But he is checking with a couple of his previous co workers to give you hopefully a couple of locations in Poland that can sort your problems , that are reliable and trustworthy . will pm you in next 48 hours HTSH

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Felines

We live in Poland and you are right labour is cheap. We have a very good commercial garage in Katowice for FIAT base vehicle work, but we have never used anywhere for habitation work so cannot recommend.

Best wait for Tacr2man's answer.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Fulltiming Felines

Fulltiming Felines

Free Member
Aug 27, 2018
Funster No
Hi , I am just waiting for some info for you , as I have a friend (Polish) who is in that trade but he lives in UK
for a while now . But he is checking with a couple of his previous co workers to give you hopefully a couple of locations in Poland that can sort your problems , that are reliable and trustworthy . will pm you in next 48 hours HTSH
Any luck with this? Really appreciate it.

I'm looking at joining some Polish Facebook groups as well.

Oct 24, 2007
Funster No
Ok so I know this is in Germany but..

This time two years ago we stayed here in Greifswald...

It's a stone's throw from Poland if you go across the little ferry at Peenetal.
They had a busy motorhome workshop and did a couple of little jobs for us for free.

From there it's a two hour drive to Wolin where late July they have ( no idea if it's on this year ) a brilliant and huge Slavs and Vikings weekend with miles of wild camping

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back