Froli bed system (1 Viewer)

Mar 1, 2021
Bury st edmunds , suffolk
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Just got the delivery of the froli bed system that was so highly recommended .the cost from amazon worked to be £319.00 pluss £64.00 import duty so quite expensive will be setting it up tonight and im hopping for a increase in comfort to match the cost . For the drop down bed ive ordered a 5cm memory foam topper £ 35 argos
See how thing pan out .

OP
OP
W
Mar 1, 2021
Bury st edmunds , suffolk
Funster No
MH
N+b arto
Exp
Well I tried both beds over the weekend one with the froli system the other with 2 mattress toppers both 25mm costing £35 from dunelm could not find the 5cm one I wanted honestly could not tell the difference between them froli system was so simple to set up total cost was £319.00 pluss £64 import duty would i buy it again "no" i think mattresses topper technology has moved on and is worth a closer look

jako999

Free Member
Mar 21, 2021
Halesowen
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff
Exp
We’ve had froli in several vans and it’s in our new van we’ve ordered but even with a topper as well I still don’t sleep that well for what we pay for these high end vans you would think they would come with the best mattress available, may be it’s just because we have pure luxury at home with a water bed😁 but it would be a bit heavy for my pay load😩😩

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
We’ve had froli in several vans and it’s in our new van we’ve ordered but even with a topper as well I still don’t sleep that well for what we pay for these high end vans you would think they would come with the best mattress available, may be it’s just because we have pure luxury at home with a water bed😁 but it would be a bit heavy for my pay load😩😩
yeah they keep rattling on abot the "duvalay" foam mattress, I dont see the big deal about them tbh

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back