Rally Chat France - September 2019 (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I am looking into setting up a rally /meet in France for September 2019.
Somewhere in the Loire region.

My thinking is that it could be a good first overseas trip for some, little travelling from UK, chance to meet up and travel with others, could be used as a stop over for those on route down to Spain. Have a site in mind but wont state yet as still in negotiations.

Initial concept is it will run for maybe 2 weeks from mid September.
Funsters will book their own places direct with campsite and that way can choose how long they want to stay.
Pitches will be for motorhome and electric. At present the standard price is €17.50 but trying for a discount.
Dogs / cars may be extra but I will try and negotiate on these and try for free.

Give me any feedback and lets see where we go with this one.. All I will say is "Bellavista 2014" :doh: :rofl:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sadly for us Steve we have to be back in the UK then ...but otherwise it would have been great

Kath x

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
We would have joined you if it had been October ... we’re planning on a quick pre-Brexit trip to France/Spain (if France is too cold) in October fortnight.

Mike Kiff

Free Member
Feb 20, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 1995
Yes we would be interested, let us know when you have more information please.
Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 31, 2017
South East
Funster No
MH
Burstner T690G
Exp
Caravanner 40 years. Motorhome 8
Could be interested as likely to be in France at that time. Any idea of where in Loire this is likely to be?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
We will almost certainly be going to France in the autumn so mark us down as possibles. :)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
If its late sept, I'll try and make it ??

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
We are planning on going to the Camargue throughout September so might be able to sneak a visit in....

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
We might be passing through France around that time so interested but dependant on time and location.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

My thinking is that it could be a good first overseas trip for some, little travelling from UK, chance to meet up and travel with others, could be used as a stop over for those on route down to Spain. Have a site in mind but wont state yet as still in negotiations.

Funsters will book their own places direct with campsite and that way can choose how long they want to stay.
Pitches will be for motorhome and electric. At present the standard price is €17.50 but trying for a discount.
Dogs / cars may be extra but I will try and negotiate on these and try for free.

Give me any feedback and lets see where we go with this one.. All I will say is "Bellavista 2014" :doh: :rofl:
We’re heading to central France 1st September
Happy to meet in a small informal group with any Funsters we happen to encounter

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

If it's a french owner, don't hesitate to use me as a translator.... free of charge BAM!

Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
We will be on our gap year then. So would interest once dates have been firmed up.

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Could be interested away first 2 weeks of sept. But may not be able to travel far so could be ideal

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
If it's a french owner, don't hesitate to use me as a translator.... free of charge BAM!

Thanks Frankie.. I have been in touch via email so far BUT they keep insisting that i telephone them. So may take you up on the offer.. Will let you know..

Nov 9, 2014
hedon ,hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
caravaning since 1981
Interested keep us informed

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Thanks Frankie.. I have been in touch via email so far BUT they keep insisting that i telephone them. So may take you up on the offer.. Will let you know..

No problem at all. Will PM you to tell you when available. I guess there's no emergency. Still I can give a short call to say I'm on the matter as well. Such a pity I can't come. A bit too far away for me to start with and starting the year with new Little ones... so no way I can escape.
Leaving this week on friday midday to go and visit grand son Little Mathis in Rambouillet. Back on sunday evening.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back