France in July and August - recommendations please (1 Viewer)

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Good morning All
Can you help!!
We are following friends on our first venture abroad, from Calais straight down to Le Brasilia on the south coast, staying there 6 nights and then working our way back up through France for the second week on our own, (scary stuff)
Can you tell me if we require a Crit Air sticker for our motorhome? we have no intention of going into Paris
I have ordered Angles Morts stickers, we are over 3.5t
Best regards
The sensible option is to purchase one. Game over no worries.
I havent bothered yet as there is little to no chance of me needing one ..... yet even though I spend a couple of months in France each year

Mar 7, 2022
Alderney
Funster No
MH
Just looking
We have the Crit Air sticker just in case. It’s a one off purchase, and is quite straightforward to buy.

Have a lovely time - that seems a lot of travelling in two weeks!
Hi Geraldine, thanks for the tip, it is a lot of travelling, but we wanted to take advantage of following our friends to guide us

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Geraldine, thanks for the tip, it is a lot of travelling, but we wanted to take advantage of following our friends to guide us
You’ve booked six nights, but you should give the Aires a go on your way home.

Not the motorway Aires - they should be avoided, but the aires in the towns and villages.

I’m sure if you gave us your route you’de be inundated with Aires to stay in on your way home.

Mar 7, 2022
Alderney
Funster No
MH
Just looking

Not the motorway Aires - they should be avoided, but the aires in the towns and villages.

I’m sure if you gave us your route you’de be inundated with Aires to stay in on your way home.
Hi Geraldine
no route planned yet, any suggestions from experienced travellers would be welcomed, we would probably look at

Hi Geraldine
we don't have a route home planned yet, any suggestions from experience travellers would be welcomed, maybe we cut short our stay at La Brasilica to 4 nights to give more time travelling home

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back