• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

AUCTION FOR SALE (not AUCTION!) Dometic / SMEV FO311 Grill Oven (1 Viewer)

Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
Hi all.
During July, I will be replacing our Grill Oven and will be selling our old one. It was manufacturer-installed with our from-new '68 plate motorhome. I am fairly sure it is the FO311 model, but Dometic's numbering system is almost impossible to work out and the little white sticker must be conveniently placed on the back of the oven so cannot be seen without removing the thing.

Need to stress that there is nothing wrong with this oven at all. Both oven and grill work perfectly and it is in mint condition with all the trays and the original manual included. We are replacing it because we need an oven with a lift up door, as it is sited quite high up on top of the fridge freezer. It would be ideal for anyone who needed an oven that was sited lower down, such as under a hob.

New, you might get one for about £450 and Ebay have sold used FO311 for between £280 - £320. I would rather it went to a funster than go on ebay, so is anybody interested? You would have to pick up, and we are in Sevenoaks, Kent.

I'll get pictures once it has been taken out and post them up here, but I wanted to see whether there was any interest.

Non-smoking household, stored inside, social distancing, GSOH, etc, etc, etc :smiley:

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I would be watching this and photo of it would be use full, I’m pretty sure ours is that model. Does it have a light switch and blanking plate on top right corner.
This is like ours

4A134C48-4176-482C-AED1-9BA7E45087BB.png

OP
OP
DDJC
Nov 22, 2018
South East but not London
Funster No
MH
Rimor Europeo 87
Exp
Five years plus three tugging
I would be watching this and photo of it would be use full, I’m pretty sure ours is that model. Does it have a light switch and blanking plate on top right corner.
This is like ours

View attachment 397699
Yep. That looks like it. One light switch on the top right. One blank.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Any idea when July you be looking at having the oven removed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back