LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
why do alarms need to make so much noise when they 'unset' at ungodly hours it is really annoying, locking I understand the need / desire to confirm setting, the whole camp site does not need to know you are home again :mad:
My Autowatch alarm has a button on the remote that allows you to set and unset the alarm silently.:)

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I love those vanbitz blue flashing lights, they scream, "go and rob someone else" However, vanbitz now do a high and low-profile light deterrent, so you can choose with the flick of a switch to have the lights very bright and unmissable, or just a soft glow for when on a campsite or similar. (y)

and hopefully the same on volume of the set / unset bleeps

I am not anti alarms and certainly not Vanbitz, but when returning late the 'unset' bleeps on all alarms are IMO a tad unnecessary (y)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Vanbitz alarms don't chirp when you do a regular arm or return to them and disarm.

They do chirp a bit when you get back to your van pissed very tired and press the big panic button by mistake instead of the little unset button :D

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp
2012, prior too, 17 years Folding Camper & Caravan
If I buy a number of Flashing LED's and joining them all up to a 12v supply,will they work?

Is there an easy way of doing it, remember that I have very little electrical knowledge..
SZ what is the rated voltage of the LEDs
Depending maybe an answer

Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back