Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Well the bike is going for it’s test at 10.30. I’ll tax it on Thursday then hopefully I’ll start to put some miles on it. My last decent ride was a week around Sardinia last September. Weather improving, slowly released from confinement, cafes staring to open what’s not to like? Bring it on.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
If the weather's reasonable and in two groups of 6 my club will be having our first Brunch Run on Sunday to a greasy spoon for a brew and bacon sarnie.
I haven't had the bike out since last Oct.

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
I ve been off to work on mine and had a few runs of 10 miles to my mums during daytimes, yesterday coming home at 1830 hrs was pleasurable, bleeding sun low in the sky, wishing I didnt have my under jacket on, wondering why I could feel my fingers, undercutting cars by using the cycle throughway at traffic calming measures, pulling to the front of traffic lights, in order to get the open road ahead in the rural areas of the South :unsure: and generally seeing the jealous faces of middle aged men in their cars thinking about a mid life crisis

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
glenn2926

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Just spoken to one of my brothers. His bike is in for test on Friday we are going for a ride after that🏍🏍👍🏻👍🏻🤞🤞

it’s a mate that tests them. He does bike mot for nothing just a donation to manorlands the local cancer hospice. Has done this for years. Gives them a good few grand every year. If memory serves me correctly it’s a donation of £20. I’ll give him more as a very good riding mate died there a few years back.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back