Fiat Recalls (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Just my experience, went to Nec show in February , went on Fiat stand, asked if my Motorhome had any recalls as I had heard about recalls on this site , the guy found one , turbo pipe clips needed attention/replacement.
He asked me if I had the Fiat App on my phone which I had ,on the Fiat App their is a Traffic light sign click on that and if it shows up Red ,you have a Recall it also informs you to contact your Dealer ( sorry if I'm telling you how to suck eggs)
Another problem as I understand it, if you rely on being informed by someone it could be Fiat , the Motorhome Manufacturer or the Dealer who sold you the vehicle it didn't happen for me, at the Nec the Fiat guy had a different computer program than the fiat Customer Service I phoned them ( Call goes to Customer Services Italy UK local call charge) Updated my details Vin No., Reg. No. etc.
It may be that I have a Cherished registration Number why I had not been recalled.
All info above is how I have seen it, and as far as I know it's accurate, but please check that this so yourself and I apologise in advance if my interpretation is incorrect .

Tony A.

Flatlander

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Exp
Since I was a toddler.
For those that are not aware, all Fiat recalls are listed on an italian government site.

thidwick

Free Member
May 8, 2016
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T65HFL
Exp
Since 2015
For those that are not aware, all Fiat recalls are listed on an italian government site.
...... there’s a UK gov website too. Vehicle Standards agency I think. That also lists Fiat recalls.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Flatlander

Free Member
Sep 25, 2017
Funster No
Exp
Since I was a toddler.
...... there’s a UK gov website too. Vehicle Standards agency I think. That also lists Fiat recalls.

If I look on the gov website, mine is not shown as having a recall. On the Italian site, it is... I'll be taking this up with the dealer when I am there this coming week to try to find out which is right or wrong.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back