Fiat lunar champ A541 how to fill toilet (1 Viewer)

Twopens

Free Member
Apr 16, 2017
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Hi
My parents have a Fiat Lunar Champ A541 and would like to know how/where you fill the toilet with water+chemicals. Any help please?

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Using conventional (Thetford) chemicals the blue stuff goes into the waste cassette (the removable bit). Flush chemicals (pink) can be used in the flush tank if one is fitted. The cap for the flush tank is on a swing-out part near the top of the access door and water & pink stuff goes in there. If there is no flush tank the toilet is flushed from the main water tank (that serves the taps etc) so pink stuff cannot be added.

Of course a quick Google with make & model would bring up the User Manual.

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
In case you are wondering? If your flush is from the fresh water tank then thats right, you cant add any pinkie fluid, there will be a solenoid inside the curved part of the bowl which opens when the button is pressed, thats why it doesn't flush every time you turn on the kitchen tap! They are awkward to get to, ours on an H621 has failed twice in 10 years, I suspect because the bowl gets rotated daily between toilet and non toilet roles ie when we use the shower and the pipes get tangled
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
You might need to state what model of toilet is fitted..
Some previous toilets had seperate tanks for water and chemicals, most now dont have one. The water comes direct from the fresh water tank and you add chemicals (if you use them) direct into the cassette.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
if flushed from the main fresh water tank, then you can use pink fluid using a spray bottle when you flush the toilet

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
Yes, thats what we do, but I prefer to spray the bowl "on arrival" lets say- using Caraflush. Makes it easier to flush .
Sorry much too much detail, nothing stopping you spraying after as well of course.
Whats all this about VIPOO on tele?
Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Yes, thats what we do, but I prefer to spray the bowl "on arrival" lets say- using Caraflush. Makes it easier to flush .
Sorry much too much detail, nothing stopping you spraying after as well of course.
Whats all this about VIPOO on tele?
Mike
a good quality car wax polish on a clean bowl works wonders on the deposits not sticking....it just skid (marks) off

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back