Free Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Moved from caravan in 2017
i bought one at the Peterborough show. Well it seems like a good idea at the time. Now I certainly don't lay claim to being an IT whizz kid but I have used quite a few sat navs in different vehicles but setting a destination into the Falcon was a task that took me some time to master and then this has to be deleted to stop it directing you to the same destination again. However having tried it out in the car in this country we set off for France. Day one went OK but on day two I put in a destination to the south of Tours. Firstly it persisted in directing us northwards and then it took us into the middle of a Saturday market before a notice on the sat nav screen warned me that we were in an area prohibited to our vehicle.
That was before the sun came out because in spite of using the provided visor the screen simply cannot be seen when it's sunny. Neither my wife nor I (deaf old devil that I am) can hear the directions - at highest level.
So I communicated with Falcon technology........four times in all but I have never had any reply. My credit card company have now agreed to try and get my money back but be warned funsters.
Seakerr.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back