Facebook. See what information they have on you and how they track you off facebook. (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Download a copy of the data facebook has on you and look in the ads_and_business folder then the your_off_facebook_activity

I suspect you may be surprised how much they have on you. I am pretty lucky in that I care about this type of stuff so they only 75 entries for me.
But I have seen some people posting 1,000's of entries...

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Trying to prevent the interweb tracking you has become a whack a mole pain in the rear. Every site has so called cookie warnings, some allow you to deny but then the site doesn't work properly, some just direct you to their policy but you can't actually opt out, only crash out of the site and then you are supposed to do your own browser settings to delete the nasty cookies, some require you to go through a huge list, individually opting out. And all of them if you repeat visit want you to start over the opt out process again.

Ultimately they are all watching you. There is no escape unless you switch off from the web and go back to paper and quill. All it seems you can do is to limit what you are up to and never ever post something that could come back to haunt you.

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Ultimately they are all watching you. There is no escape unless you switch off from the web and go back to paper and quill. All it seems you can do is to limit what you are up to and never ever post something that could come back to haunt you.

Apple may yet launch the iQuill but I expect it might cost as much as 10 geese.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
Not on facebook,
Not on twitter, instagram, snapchat, linkedin, friends reunited!,

Never will be

Too many today ‘chronically-connected’
More social, less media 👍

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
got no geese only sheeps in wales that's me scuppered then 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
What you're really looking for to be prompted is the recyclable version of the quill. CHALK. (y)
This will then extend your earning potential outwith the Welsh male population by being able to enter the rental market for blackboard dusters!(y);):giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back