Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller Partner required (1 Viewer)

Nov 26, 2014
Never on the wrong road ......
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2014, before that 20 years of boating & caravanning
Hi all

We're looking for a Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller Partner probably starting at the end of July to take 5 or 6 tickets. Tickets last 12 months from account opening and there is an upfront cost of £46 per ticket and can be used for both cars and motorhomes. There is an additional £12 per motorhome to pay ( but not if you're taking a car) when you actually make the booking - so travelling costs with a motorhome can be as little as £58 each way. Dogs incur a £18 each way supplement. These figures are for travelling at off peak times. We would be the Lead Traveller, but once open, both account holders have access to the account, it's very simple to book and amend bookings - no charge is made for amendments within 24 hours of travelling. Further info here

We have shared frequent travellers with Funsters in the past, if you would like to share with us please get in touch

Cheers

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, I could take 4 tickets if that's any help. 6 is too many I'm afraid, I already have one trip booked this year ?. Cheers Malcolm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Hello Oscar, if that left a couple of tickets, we could use them. Not sure it’s as simple as that
Pity we never knew this was you when we met or we would have had a chat about it

Jan 29, 2017
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ H621
Exp
15yrs
We could well be interested travelling in sept, but you know what they say about things that are too good to be true...
Mike & Ann

Oct 9, 2017
Wisbech
Funster No
MH
2007 Hymer B654
Exp
Since 2005
Oscar, I have sent you a PM.
David.