Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
Weak at the moment - but getting stronger. Evidence from Israel and studies from Cambridge will be supplemented by evidence from ongoing studies in the near future. Let's hope!
I’ve said this over and over. You’re never going to convince some how good the vaccine is. They don’t like good news.

RuthT

Free Member
Jun 22, 2016
St Mary Bourne
Funster No
MH
VW T5
Exp
Since 1999
Printout from your GP 's records, maybe ???
I installed the NHS app (NOT the NHS COVID-19 app) onto my smartphone and it has a record of all medication, including the COVID vaccination. You have to dig down a few menus to get to it, but It would be easy to put that information onto the front page, once logged in.

Apr 20, 2012
Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 83
Exp
since Feb 2012
Please can someone enlighten me on the 'NHS App'?
I searched for MyNHS after reading earlier posts and found this; Basically saying it's closed.
I have access to the patientonline service so I can see records, request meds, book appointments (remember them? :cautious: ) etc. Is that what people are referring to or is the NHS App something different?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
It's this one (on Android)

Screenshot_20210307-184708_Google Play Store_copy_600x1233.jpg

NHS App by NHS Digital.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Saying that, my surgery is so bad it failed on 7 from 8 points in a recent medical council inspection and was threatened with closure.
The 8th (passed) point was friendliness of service.
So they are medically useless but because they do it with a friendly smile ,that's ok ?:ROFLMAO:
Why would they be even discussing it if it was of little use?
Money. How do they allow foreign tourists when the locals can't go anywhere?:unsure:
But won't this prove a huge risk to Portugese residents if they haven't all been vaccinated, which at the rate it's going is unlikely to be for many months yet?
As above, exactly! & i don't know about Portugal but the spaniards can't go anywhere themselves so why would they want incoming tourists? Apart from those involved in the industry?

Nov 17, 2012
WEST SUSSEX
Funster No
MH
HYMER B SL 674
Exp
SINCE 2005
I installed the NHS app (NOT the NHS COVID-19 app) onto my smartphone and it has a record of all medication, including the COVID vaccination. You have to dig down a few menus to get to it, but It would be easy to put that information onto the front page, once logged in.
It may have been said earlier but in our case you have to register with the doctors practice specifically to have access to you medical records. Only then would you be able to see them on the NHS app. Might be different for other practices.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Could be a good selling point. I would much rather book a holiday where medical certificates are required. Having sacrificed freedom and survived this far I don’t intend to put myself at any more risk than I need to just for a couple of weeks in the sun.
You would be far safer having adequate vitamin d3 levels from a fortnight in the sun than any vaccine thar has no correlation to covid 19 or any other flu or pneumonia. The covid figure usednow are a mix of flu a /b viral an bacterial pnemonia and what was left of the cv19 and has been recorded as such by PHE since week 44- in november last year.
there is an agenda to get everybody to have the vaccine. The figures of cases does not mean illness but is positives with an overstated test. All those that died of it were in the deficient or inadequate levels of vitamin d3, especilly the bame group and the elderly in carehome. This is known fact and suppressed, the medical profession are realising that they are being wrongfooted all through the whole pandemic of fear from the media.

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
You would be far safer having adequate vitamin d3 levels from a fortnight in the sun than any vaccine thar has no correlation to covid 19 or any other flu or pneumonia.
I agree that vitamin D is important but I think you are dangerously wrong to suggest that 2 weeks in the sun is more important than vaccinactions.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
You would be far safer having adequate vitamin d3 levels from a fortnight in the sun than any vaccine thar has no correlation to covid 19 or any other flu or pneumonia. The covid figure usednow are a mix of flu a /b viral an bacterial pnemonia and what was left of the cv19 and has been recorded as such by PHE since week 44- in november last year.
there is an agenda to get everybody to have the vaccine. The figures of cases does not mean illness but is positives with an overstated test. All those that died of it were in the deficient or inadequate levels of vitamin d3, especilly the bame group and the elderly in carehome. This is known fact and suppressed, the medical profession are realising that they are being wrongfooted all through the whole pandemic of fear from the media.
What medical qualifications do you hold to make those statements and what medical evidence have you based them on? Or is it something that you have just read on the Internet?

Do you really believe that the vitamin D3 cures Covid given that millions of people regularly take vitamin supplements that includes it?

EzeeRider

Free Member
Sep 12, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
It may have been said earlier but in our case you have to register with the doctors practice specifically to have access to you medical records. Only then would you be able to see them on the NHS app. Might be different for other practices.
Don't think so, we have to do the same. For ours there are also various levels of access some of which you can have and others not. I do have access to my records which includes vaccinations dates and types.
ezee

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back