Jan 2, 2017
New Forest
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autostratus
Exp
full timing since beginning 2017
Where are you and what's going on??
Just met up with my son in a forest car park and we've pulled the vans up so close that we are just walking in between through the hab doors, dogs are loving it!!(y)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
sitting watching a caravan set up ........ who needs a satellite system....... nothing could be more entertaining than this !
At Sandringham CC site, over lunch, we watched an awning being put up. As we finished dinner and the man was still trying to erect the awning, we watched as he gave up. Going over to bemoan the deprivation of our entertainment, the man explained that he had two awnings but had brought the wrong poles and lived a long way off.
Almost watched the telly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
Love watching couples/families putting there tents up in the rain,on a slope and in dark.
Makes me want to get another beer out of the fridge, and turn the heating up.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
As somebody posted on another thread

1 Handbrake on

2 Ignition off

3 Beer open

? OK maybe awning - if the beer is getting warm:D
I've got it hard by comparison, need to push the button to deploy the automatic levelers !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Whilst we were trying out a hired van with a view to purchase the same model we parked up on a CC site, near Canterbury I think. We were woken about 7.30 am by our caravanning neighbour starting to dismantle his setup. When we got up at around 9.00 he was well into it. We had a leisurely breakfast (whilst occasionally having a quick snoop), cleaned up then left around 11.30. He was still packing, with various items of equipment, boxes etc. strewn about. We had no idea where he was going to put it all!

That confirmed that motorhoming, not caravanning, was for us!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back