Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Heaven forbid - in the sea!
We have spent a lots of lovely, good times in that area. Love La Azohia, Isla Plana, Puerto Mazarron and Bolnuevo.

I have often wondered if the sea is affected at all, by the geo thermal properties that led to some of the naturally heated and mineralised "Spa " pools in that area.
They are so lovely to swim in, floaty, and are reported to be very helpful for some skin and joint problems.
Personally, I think the sea and swimming are very good for these also, just wish "our" climate was better suited, as it in Spain.
Enjoy your swimming.
A tad envious.. 🏊‍♀️lol

Margaret

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I have often wondered if the sea is affected at all, by the geo thermal properties that led to some of the naturally heated and mineralised "Spa " pools in that area.
My face can confirm that the sea is Baltic (by Spanish standards) as the ice cream headache took a good 10 minutes to calm down.

We paddle boarded past the outlet pipe from Delphine campsite pool, which is about 30 metres of shore. It scared us to death when a huge bubbling disturbance was seen in the water as we approched. Took is a few minutes to work out where it was coming from.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back