Elegance + Zenec media 3715 + rear view (1 Viewer)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
The rear view camera (Waeco) showing on my Zenec 3715 headend is not a reversed / mirror image.
ie. not the same as looking into a rear view camera and so items on the left show as on the right etc..

I did read one thread on Fun about this but seemed no outcome and it was a while ago.
Has anyone resolved it or by a slim chance know how to get to the camera wiring on the rear of an Elegance.. ????

A video on youtube shows changing a setting on the Zenec but that does nothing on mine.
An option may be to buy a camera that already has a reversed image but that would mean getting into the cabling....

Delboyarapaho

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 17, 2013
Herts UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Liner for T
Exp
Since 2013
I had the same problem when I got my Elegance. The company I bought it from fixed it. They had to remove the head unit and did something at the back of it. Sorry I don't know what. I know they took a while to sort it but it is nothing to do with the camera it is the unit on the dash.

The company I bought mine from was Signature Motorhomes at Cannock Road Wolverhampton. The name of the sales guy was Dave Tuckley. He may remember who in the workshop fixed it. Sorry I cant be any more help

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I have a similar OE setup but with a Kenwood head unit. Reverse image is an option in the setup menu for the kenwood but its not very satisafctory as the position of it means that its unshaded so frequently useless.

Ive been threatening to change it to an ordinary monitor for years now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I had the same problem when I got my Elegance. The company I bought it from fixed it. They had to remove the head unit and did something at the back of it. Sorry I don't know what. I know they took a while to sort it but it is nothing to do with the camera it is the unit on the dash.

The company I bought mine from was Signature Motorhomes at Cannock Road Wolverhampton. The name of the sales guy was Dave Tuckley. He may remember who in the workshop fixed it. Sorry I cant be any more help

Signature are only a few miles down the road from me (y) will pop in and ask. So thanks.

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
We have the same setup @tonka ie Zenec plus Waco works as a mirror close up and distance
The instructions are not that good but I will check the model no and see how to reverse the image.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back