Electronic Water (1 Viewer)

Feb 6, 2019
Funster No
MH
Swift
Exp
June 2017
It may just be me but the only advantage I can see for having switches to dump the water is not having to wash your hands. Just before departing for a weekend break in December I went to load some fresh water. Normal procedure, stick hose in hole, turn on, enter van and watch the control panel. Nothing happened. I can hear the water running but the guage never reached 25% full. First thoughts, sensor not working. I pull the hose out but can still hear the water. Check the other side, water gushing out. Remembering that I opened the valve the week before, I checked to ensure it was on closed. It is, but the value is obviously stuck on open. No way to close it manually so I come up with the idea of plugging the hole in the fresh water tank. That sort of works. Result, fresh water for the weekend. Then the other problem appears, the waste water valve decides not to work. Luckily I wasn’t away then, but after being “ fixed” I find it’s stuck on closed. Asking the technician how much it would cost to fix manual switches he replies “I don’t know, but you shouldn’t need to do it”

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back