Electric drop-down bed - Project 2000 TopLineBedLifting Plus (1 Viewer)

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
I have been trying to get a copy of the Bürstner repair manual for this bed. It is the one fitted on the Ixeo it 680g and has the lowering head end.
Bürstner refuse to release this manual to the end user, ie me as an owner of one of their motorhomes.
Does anyone have a copy of this manual, either in pdf form or as a paper manual and are prepared to give me a copy.
Thanks, in advance, David,

Jul 11, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo TL680g
Exp
returnee
What information are you after? Mechanically its quite straightforward, electrics would be another matter.

OP
OP
Mr David
Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
My interest in having a copy is as reference should I need it in the future. Better have the information before needing it than struggling to find it when needed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bentyg

Free Member
Jun 12, 2019
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
I'm a newbie
Lippert are just distributors for P2000. Agreed that there is no P2000 websote that I can find anyway! IMG_20190612_124130.jpgYou can get a winding handle from Neil at Lippert;. I just did; he ordered it from P2000 in Italy. Cost about £30 inc postage. Here's a pasted reply I just added to another similar blog:

I suggest you all get yourselves a winding handle just in case the worst happens when you're away! There's a hole in the side of the bed nearest the window (At least there is in our 2016 Benimar Mileo 286) I got mine from Project 2000 via Lippert components in the UK. Talk to Neil Mears. He's very helpful and got me one in a few days from . P2000 don't deal with the public directly apparently. Www.LCI1.com/eu andf email nmears@lci1.com

Oct 26, 2018
Funster No
MH
Burstner 680g Ixeo
Exp
Ownner for two years
Lippert are just distributors for P2000. Agreed that there is no P2000 websote that I can find anyway! View attachment 309934You can get a winding handle from Neil at Lippert;. I just did; he ordered it from P2000 in Italy. Cost about £30 inc postage. Here's a pasted reply I just added to another similar blog:

I suggest you all get yourselves a winding handle just in case the worst happens when you're away! There's a hole in the side of the bed nearest the window (At least there is in our 2016 Benimar Mileo 286) I got mine from Project 2000 via Lippert components in the UK. Talk to Neil Mears. He's very helpful and got me one in a few days from . P2000 don't deal with the public directly apparently. Www.LCI1.com/eu andf email nmears@lci1.com
Don’t get a windy handle just yet. I have just designed a simple tool that will fit in a battery operated screwdriver or drill. Why? To raise the bed you will need 195 turns of the windy handle to get the bed up or 195 turns to get it down. And it’s hard work. This new tool will save you lots of sweat as I can say from experience. You just put it on the drill and into the “ bed drop locating hole” and it does all the work for you. I aim to sell it for less than £10.00. And it’s takes up as much space as a pencil!

TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Don’t get a windy handle just yet. I have just designed a simple tool that will fit in a battery operated screwdriver or drill. Why? To raise the bed you will need 195 turns of the windy handle to get the bed up or 195 turns to get it down. And it’s hard work. This new tool will save you lots of sweat as I can say from experience. You just put it on the drill and into the “ bed drop locating hole” and it does all the work for you. I aim to sell it for less than £10.00. And it’s takes up as much space as a pencil!
the post you are replying to is 3 years old

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
My special tool is a long 5mm alen key with corner end cut off that fits into a std battery drill chuck ie a long straight 5mm hex key.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back