Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
So sorry you were worried Paul we had mentioned that we were staying another night and Sheila & Mick organised for us to have a key.

We appreciate you staying and sorry that we caused you a problem - pleased to know you arrived home safely.

Take care

Mary & Rog

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
So sorry you were worried Paul we had mentioned that we were staying another night and Sheila & Mick organised for us to have a key.

We appreciate you staying and sorry that we caused you a problem - pleased to know you arrived home safely.

Take care

Mary & Rog

it was no problem really, We were sat enjoying the great weather, begging not too go home. :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Great photos, great meet.

But is it just me that felt absolute revulsion seeing the Nazi uniform ?

There was nothing at all likeable or amusing about the Nazis, ask 20,000,000 ghosts.

I usually have zero tolerance for PC, normally "anything goes" but that uniform just got to me.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It un nerved a few Brian, but im not aware of a single person that was even mistreated by a Uniform let alone killed by one
Taken in context it was smart in appearance and in keeping with the event
but yes your point is understood
It may however, not prevent me turning up as Adolf one day,::bigsmile: now theres a man to get mad at

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
It may however, not prevent me turning up as Adolf one day,::bigsmile: now theres a man to get mad at

Quite right too. I absolutely defend your right and the FUNster in question's right to do this.

I'm quite surprised at my immediate gut reaction to this. It's not like I personally suffered or lost relatives. It's history. But nonetheless all the Nazi atrocities I read about as a kid came flooding back when I saw a grinning Nazi officer.

I love "Hitler's Motorcycle" and especially Jim's wonderful take on it. I like Germans. I like Germany.

Weird innit !

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Quite right too. I absolutely defend your right and the FUNster in question's right to do this.

I'm quite surprised at my immediate gut reaction to this. It's not like I personally suffered or lost relatives. It's history. But nonetheless all the Nazi atrocities I read about as a kid came flooding back when I saw a grinning Nazi officer.

I love "Hitler's Motorcycle" and especially Jim's wonderful take on it. I like Germans. I like Germany.

Weird innit !

No, not weird Brian Human Nature:thumb:
Not suggesting for one min that your human so please don't be offended:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back