Duvalay Black Friday Sale 20% Discount 29 November-2 December 2019 (1 Viewer)

Mar 29, 2018
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
PVC
Thanks Wombles . I have looked at Duvalay before but have not been sure if they are worth it for our permanent beds in the Globecar Campscout.
Do you use them and if so, which ones and how do you use them? What do you see as their advantages vs simple duvets?

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thanks Wombles . I have looked at Duvalay before but have not been sure if they are worth it for our permanent beds in the Globecar Campscout.
Do you use them and if so, which ones and how do you use them? What do you see as their advantages vs simple duvets?
We have the sleeping bag version for impromptu guests but don't use them ourselves in the motorhome. Don't like that the bag fabric is polycotton (prefer cotton) or to be restricted so prefer a mattress topper & duvet. We have a Duvalay "Gold" mattress topper which was a bespoke one for our Chausson French bed & now I've modified it for use in our Globecar https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...ies-discount-codes.184590/page-2#post-3031353 to go over the multiple bed cushions - it is super comfy! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2018
Scottish Highlands
Funster No
MH
PVC
We have the sleeping bag version for impromptu guests but don't use them ourselves in the motorhome. Don't like that the bag fabric is polycotton (prefer cotton) or to be restricted so prefer a mattress topper & duvet. We have a Duvalay "Gold" mattress topper which was a bespoke one for our Chausson French bed & now I've modified it for use in our Globecar https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...ies-discount-codes.184590/page-2#post-3031353 to go over the multiple bed cushions - it is super comfy! :)
Thanks Wombles. Nice job on adjusting the topper. I find the standard cushions okay to sleep on so I may just get some better duvets. We also enjoy the freedom of duvets - and the dog appreciates the opportunity to come under the covers when she is chilly. ?

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Can you find me BlackFriday deals on Apple AirPods, Bose wireless free earbuds and an Apple iPad? That would sort my Christmas list out ??. I’m thinking I’ll have to wait another fortnight x

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
This discount is for home NOT motorhome as I discovered today when dropping in. But the nice lady gave me a discount anyway jus5 for visiting to order.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back