Duocontrol installation towards existing CBE2005 panel in a Niesmann Bishoff 6700 1998 vehicle (1 Viewer)

Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hi.
I have recently bought a Niesmann Bischoff Flair 6700.
I have installed a Duocontrol on my gas tubes.
I bought a sensor for indication when it switches to the spare bottle and also an Eisex heating unit for preventing the regulator to freeze in the cold part of the year.
But I want to connect both the reserv switch and Eisex to my existing panel CBE2005. Not to a separate panel, which I know exist, that would be the easy way, which I am not prepared to walk yet ?
Has anyone done this kind of installation this before?
Are there any tips and ideas on connection?
Does anyone have a wiring diagram showing how to connect and where the involved duocontrol connectors are placed in the vehicle etc?
One should eg connect the pins 5 and 6 on a contact at CBE2005 together. Don't really understand why and how?
There is also a loose green cable behind the Cbe2005 which is marked "Duocontrol" .
I don't understand how to connect it to the CBE2005 panel though ?
I have found a three-pole connector under the sofa (where the gasol goes into the car) and it is marked "Duocontrol", but I do not really understand how to get it together with the loose green cable behind the panel. The Eisex positive from the control button goes into the three-pole connector when I measured, so the Eisex part I might be able to solve.
But the microswitch that sits as a sensor in the gray hat on the controller I do not understand how to connect to the vehicle and to the cbe2005 panel.
Is there anyone who has a wiring diagram on the above eg.
All help is gratefully received.
Br Per-Olof

OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Ah OK you have asked the question (y) for starters I understand that there is some software in the CBE control panel and one question would be is this et up to have the Duocontrol and Eisex just plugged in,

Are you familiar with this information, but its not a wiring diagram as such.

Martin

Hello Martin .

Thanks. I think I have an older panel than in the description You sent me.
I have a cbe2005 panel from 1998.
It does not look like the one on the pictures in the manual You sent me, unfortunately.
I do not expect so much SW changes but do not find anywhere how to connect the senslr/micro switch and the Eisex resistor.

Br Per-Olof

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Ah sorry I read CBE 2005:D2 and thought (I should stop thinking) as I am not fully equipped.

Anyway I the photos before I read this,

9BD00F31-D550-4109-831F-7842350139A5.jpeg

I think the 5 wires is the plug 17 in the ds340hy box,

02C59583-B430-4F25-840A-8565F7986C37.jpeg

And this is obviously the gas locker connections.

Martin

OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Ah sorry I read CBE 2005:D2 and thought (I should stop thinking) as I am not fully equipped.

Anyway I the photos before I read this,

View attachment 314210

I think the 5 wires is the plug 17 in the ds340hy box,

View attachment 314211

And this is obviously the gas locker connections.

Martin
Thanks again for the pictures. Don't think they make me wiser though.
And if we don't have the same panel then its hard to use the data.
I will have to wait and see if somebody have done this before and give me some advice.
Br Per-Olof

OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hi.
I have recently bought a Niesmann Bischoff Flair 6700.
I have installed a Duocontrol on my gas tubes.
I bought a sensor for indication when it switches to the spare bottle and also an Eisex heating unit for preventing the regulator to freeze in the cold part of the year.
But I want to connect both the reserv switch and Eisex to my existing panel CBE2005. Not to a separate panel, which I know exist, that would be the easy way, which I am not prepared to walk yet ?
Has anyone done this kind of installation this before?
Are there any tips and ideas on connection?
Does anyone have a wiring diagram showing how to connect and where the involved duocontrol connectors are placed in the vehicle etc?
One should eg connect the pins 5 and 6 on a contact at CBE2005 together. Don't really understand why and how?
There is also a loose green cable behind the Cbe2005 which is marked "Duocontrol" .
I don't understand how to connect it to the CBE2005 panel though ?
I have found a three-pole connector under the sofa (where the gasol goes into the car) and it is marked "Duocontrol", but I do not really understand how to get it together with the loose green cable behind the panel. The Eisex positive from the control button goes into the three-pole connector when I measured, so the Eisex part I might be able to solve.
But the microswitch that sits as a sensor in the gray hat on the controller I do not understand how to connect to the vehicle and to the cbe2005 panel.
Is there anyone who has a wiring diagram on the above eg.
All help is gratefully received.
Br Per-Olof

Hi.
Answering myself after a long time ?

The other day I got it.

There is a three-pole connector under the sofa, where the gas comes in from the bottles.

Pin 1 is earth. Pin 2 is + 12v after the Eisex button. Pin 3 is the signal input to Res.

My jumper between pins 5 and 6 in the 9-pin connector behind the LCD panel Cbe-2005 was temporary, only a peeled cable depressed, and unfortunately had no contact. I made a new real jumper with the right kind of pins / sockets and connected between pin 5 and 6 in the connector on the LCD panel, which it says in the instruction that you should do if you have Eisex and Res connected, ie Duomatic.

Now I know why you are connecting pins 5 and 6. It is through this jumper that the LEDs on the CBE 2005 Panel are switched on and lit when activating / the activation of Res microswitch and Eisex activation.

Without this jumper, you still get a + 12v on pin 2 in the three-pole connector under the sofa, Eisex activation, but... you get no indication!

So, pin 1 in the three-pin connector under the couch is going to - (earth) on the Eisex cable. This Eisex is just a heat resistor to heat the gas regulator at temperatures below about 4 degrees to prevent icing, so it doesn't matter which of the two cables on the Eisex you connect to pin 1, ie ground.

The common switch cable on the Res microswitch should also be connected to pin 1. For pin two, connect the other cable to the Eisex.

When activating Eisex, the yellow control link in the LCD panel lights up.
Based on that pins 5 and 6 are of course connected.

To pin 3 of the switch under the couch, the Res microswitch's Normally Closed should be connected.

When the bottle, which you selected with the knob at the main bottle knob as main bottle, is empty, then the pin that sits on the regulator where you mounted the Res-cap on, is depressed and causes the Normally closed contact to close and short-circuit minus signal from pin 1 to pin 3 and thus signals via the red Res LED, that now the first bottle is empty and now we went over to bottle 2, ie the Res-erve bottle.

It took a while to find out the above, but now it has been fixed since yesterday ?

Br Per-Olof

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• 20200319_183135.jpg
    20200319_183135.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hi.
Answering myself after a long time ?

The other day I got it.

There is a three-pole connector under the sofa, where the gas comes in from the bottles.

Pin 1 is earth. Pin 2 is + 12v after the Eisex button. Pin 3 is the signal input to Res.

My jumper between pins 5 and 6 in the 9-pin connector behind the LCD panel Cbe-2005 was temporary, only a peeled cable depressed, and unfortunately had no contact. I made a new real jumper with the right kind of pins / sockets and connected between pin 5 and 6 in the connector on the LCD panel, which it says in the instruction that you should do if you have Eisex and Res connected, ie Duomatic.

Now I know why you are connecting pins 5 and 6. It is through this jumper that the LEDs on the CBE 2005 Panel are switched on and lit when activating / the activation of Res microswitch and Eisex activation.

Without this jumper, you still get a + 12v on pin 2 in the three-pole connector under the sofa, Eisex activation, but... you get no indication!

So, pin 1 in the three-pin connector under the couch is going to - (earth) on the Eisex cable. This Eisex is just a heat resistor to heat the gas regulator at temperatures below about 4 degrees to prevent icing, so it doesn't matter which of the two cables on the Eisex you connect to pin 1, ie ground.

The common switch cable on the Res microswitch should also be connected to pin 1. For pin two, connect the other cable to the Eisex.

When activating Eisex, the yellow control link in the LCD panel lights up.
Based on that pins 5 and 6 are of course connected.

To pin 3 of the switch under the couch, the Res microswitch's Normally Closed should be connected.

When the bottle, which you selected with the knob at the main bottle knob as main bottle, is empty, then the pin that sits on the regulator where you mounted the Res-cap on, is depressed and causes the Normally closed contact to close and short-circuit minus signal from pin 1 to pin 3 and thus signals via the red Res LED, that now the first bottle is empty and now we went over to bottle 2, ie the Res-erve bottle.

It took a while to find out the above, but now it has been fixed since yesterday ?

Br Per-Olof

Attachments

• 20190616_111328.jpg
    20190616_111328.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190616_111259.jpg
    20190616_111259.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 19

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!