Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
This gadget gets mixed reviews - too flimsy, cheap and nasty, etc., but I bought one: £27 on Amazon!
Cruising on YouTube I found a simple design for a small table, which I have cribbed!
I'll make a more rigid plate, but It works beautifully, provided one isn't too ham fisted- like some of the Youtube reviewers...!

Ogee bit profile before I made the fence.
mNcJ8cH.jpg

Pivoting fence.

mCD0RIo.jpg

The works! It dismantles in seconds by just loosening the rod clamps and removing the rods.

SSMKgOT.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
This gadget gets mixed reviews - too flimsy, cheap and nasty, etc., but I bought one: £27 on Amazon!
Cruising on YouTube I found a simple design for a small table, which I have cribbed!
I'll make a more rigid plate, but It works beautifully, provided one isn't too ham fisted- like some of the Youtube reviewers...!

Ogee bit profile before I made the fence.
mNcJ8cH.jpg

Pivoting fence.

mCD0RIo.jpg

The works! It dismantles in seconds by just loosening the rod clamps and removing the rods.

SSMKgOT.jpg

Nice one, I would not be without my cordless Dremel for the world but, wouldn't a full-sized one be as cheap and more flexible? :unsure:

OP
OP
John Barrett

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
Nice one, I would not be without my cordless Dremel for the world but, wouldn't a full-sized one be as cheap and more flexible? :unsure:
I have a Sears Craftsman super smooth 1/4" router. It is lovely, but it would be hard pushed to make the miniature profile 'ere! :love:
Yes, I know it's rough but it's a bit of soft teak and it was my first attempt!:drinks:

IMG20220919163328[1].jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back